WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BLX BLVD?
Blx Blvd is an abbreviation for Blaxology Boulevard which is our online natural hair community. The Boulevard is far from a trend but serves as a virtual place where naturals across the globe can relax and absorb information from the tribe regarding haircare tips, tutorials, fun questionnaire, ingredient benefits, blogs, hair results and more. Due to our supporters being a huge portion of our "why, what and who", we want to make sure that we not only just create products to sell, but provide content that will keep you engaged and eager to learn more about your natural beauty at your convenience! Given that, hop on in and explore BLX BLVD and all it's worth!
BUT BEFORE YOU DO, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
1. Subscribe to our mailing list. (Scroll to the bottom of the home page and insert email address) to stay in the know of all restocks, sales, product arrivals, updates and more!
2. Wait momentarily for an email with a code to receive 20% off your next purchase only when you subscribe to our mailing list!
3. Now you can explore BLX BLVD!
NATURAL HAIR QUESTIONNAIRE !
Just a brief quiz so we can gain a better scope of your natural hair experience to provide the absolute best customer service!
Be on the lookout for an email with your results from your Natural Hair Quiz!
THE BLX BLVD HAS MANY DIFFERENT AVENUES TO ASSIST YOU ON YOUR NATURAL HAIR CARE JOUNEY. PICK A ROUTE BELOW!
KINKY, CURLY AND COILY RESULTS THAT'LL MAKE YOU LOOK TWICE
You can locate more of our kinky, curly and coily results on our instagram @blaxology!
TIPS AND TRICKS
Avoid using heat as much as possible to prevent heat damage, split ends, dryness, thinning & breakage. Ex. air dry, wash hair with cool water, head wraps etc.
Implement a regimen to maintain consistency throughout your hair journey to enhance growth. Regimen can consists of weekly co-washes, hot oil treatments or cutting split ends every 3-6 months.
Never detangle hair when dry. Make sure hair is slightly damp with water, personal choice of moisturizer and oil to prevent breakage.
WASH DAY ROUTINE
1. Mist hair with warm or cold water using a spray bottle.
2. Section hair into parts of 4 (if hair is coarse, part into 6) and moisturize each part with the Butterlicious Hair Cream and seal it with a few drops of Ritual Oil.
3. Gently massage products into scalp and begin finger detangling from root to ends by parts.
4. Wash & deep condition hair with the Southern Sweet Peach Shampoo & Replenish Her Conditioner.
6. Revert to 2.
5. Allow conditioner to sit under plastic cap between 30-45 minutes. Once time has expired, remove plastic cap and rinse out conditioner with cool water.
7. Air dry to prevent heat damage. If you want to blow dry, DO NOT put RITUAL OIL in hair after washing and conditioning!